Monday, August 1, 2016

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MICHAEL ROSENBERG AND PROMOTION IN MOTION - THE MAKERS OF WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

I would like to thank Michael Rosenberg, the owner and CEO of Promotion in Motion the makers of Welch's Fruit Snacks and many other delicious goodies, for his continued support of our mission to feed the food insecure children in our community!!

At the end of May 2016 Michael invited me to attend the Sweets & Snacks Expo in Chicago. This is the snack food industries lar...gest trade show and the second year that Michael invited me and my grandmother to be his guest at the show. I was able to walk the trade show floor and speak with representatives from many different companies in hopes of making new connections.

Michael also provides us with fruit snacks and fruit rolls for all of our kare kits! His kindness and generosity is truly amazing. He certainly has many more important things to attend to than helping a 14 year old girl with her mission but has continued to be there for me and my kids.

Michael, his family and the Promotion In Motion Family have been there for me and I truly appreciate it.

Michael thank you for your kindness, generosity and for ALWAYS being there for me!! I am so grateful to have you in my life!!

With love,

Kylee













































No comments:

Post a Comment