Sunday, December 28, 2014

THANK YOU AGAIN TO UNILEVER FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF PROJECT SUNLIGHT

THANK YOU AGAIN TO UNILEVER FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF PROJECT SUNLIGHT

I would like to once again thank Unilever for the opportunity to be a part of Project Sunlight!! It was an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. Being able to travel to Los Angeles and Mumbai India to film for the project was amazing. Meeting all the people involved in the project was fantastic! I have made some friends that I will stay in touch with for the rest of my life. Most importantly thank you for the opportunity to be part of a project that is bringing awareness to child hunger an issue that I work very hard to fight in my own community. My goal is to see that no child goes to bed hungry and with Unilever Project Sunlights help we are moving closer to obtaining that goal. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done!!  Kylee McCumber

No comments:

Post a Comment