Sunday, May 14, 2017

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MICHAEL ROSENBERG THE CEO AND OWNER OF PROMOTION IN MOTION THE MAKERS OF WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

I would like to thank Michael Rosenberg the owner and CEO of Promotion in Motion for his continued support of my mission to help the food insecure children in our community.

When Fox News aired a story on my mission on the Gretchen Carlson Show back in December 2014 Michael saw the story and reached out to me to offer his support. Michael has faithfully sent me cases of fruit snacks every month for all of our kare kits ever since then!

He also has invited me, every May, to the largest trade show in the snack food industry held in Chicago where I have been able to speak with people from many different companies about my mission.

Michael is an extremely kind and generous man and I hope he knows how much I appreciate all he has done to help me. The children love the Welch's Fruit Snacks and I hope all of my supporters will choose his delicious and healthy products for their children after knowing what a kind and generous person he is. Thanks Michael!!

With love, Kylee








No comments:

Post a Comment