Thursday, November 26, 2015

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Thanksgiving is a time of gratitude and I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of my mission to help the food insecure children in our community. I will not name individuals as there are too many to mention and I would not want to forget to name someone. You all know who you are.

You may have made a monetary or food donation, you may have helped us pack kare kits, worked with us to set up for packing, helped us organize our food pantry, gone shopping or delivered kare kits. You may have donated an item for a raffle, purchased a raffle ticket, donated clothing or toys, ran in our annual 5K, walked in our annual Walk for Hunger, participated in our holiday mission for the kids, helped at our annual ice cream social & barbeque or served hot meals with our Brown Bag Ministry at the shelter. You may have invited me to come to speak about my mission of fighting childhood hunger. You may have invited me to attend a trade show, donated your products for our kidz, filmed a story on the mission for television or written an article in a newspaper or magazine helping to bring awareness to childhood hunger. You may have had a fundraiser to help us. You may have given me words of encouragement and support or just kept us in your thoughts.

With the help of so many wonderful people we have been able to accomplish so much over the past three plus years. Together we are feeding almost 300 food insecure children every week. You have no idea how much it means to me, my team and especially the children we help. I have been blessed to have so many compassionate, kind and generous people in my life.

Wishing you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving.

With much gratitude & love,

Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment